UB - University at Buffalo, The State University of New York Chemical and Biological Engineering

SEAS Office of Undergraduate Education

These are the people you probably worked with when you first started at UB. Located in 410 Bonner Hall, the advisors here can help you especially with questions that are not specific to the CE degree. Questions about Gen Eds, transfer credits, and lower-division (freshman and sophomore) courses are all appropriate to bring up here.

This office also is responsible for maintaining your academic records, and ultimately giving the approval needed to grant your degree. You can get an unofficial record of your progress in the form of a “flowsheet” just by stopping by this office and asking for it. It is very helpful to have a copy of this flowsheet any time you go to meet with a CBE faculty advisor.

Use the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Web site for more information and to contact their advisors.

<   / 5 >